Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Anime Bleach

Since there are numerous comics and cartoon series in our life comes from different countries, at the same time, we cannot deny that those series of Japan are really outstanding and in a class by itself. As one of the popular Japanese Anime, Bleach of course has held tons of fans all over the world. On the other hand, some people would not so interest in this one.
As for me, I am a zealous anime fan and I have no idea when it took my fancy, but I know it is a long time now for I have watched so many series. Personally, I’m more interested in romantic anime. I love such kind of feeling. In terms of Bleach, there are several couples attract my attention, so I watch it all the time. And the special story plots, along with the great character designs are also fascinating.
Of course, some of the episodes are not so interesting, so I would like to pass them without any hesitation. Yeah, it seems that they have nothing to do with the whole story. This is just my personal tastes. Anyhow, I would not stop watching Bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...