Monday, April 16, 2012

Bleach Ichigo Final Getsuga Tenshou Cosplay

I watch anime Bleach everyday and I am really impressed by Ichigo’s form of Final Getsuga Tenshou in episode 309, Ichigo looks extremely handsome and imposing, long balck hair instedead of his ordinary orange one and red eyes, plus higher height. Yeah, I am attracted by him even more. As the protagonist of Bleach, Ichigo is always an ideal and hot cosplay choice for the cosplayers.
Picture Source

And here is the cool bleach Ichigo Final Getsuga Tenshou cosplay, what do you think of his cosplay? On my part, he does an excellent job and I was shocked by him when I sew it, he brings a vivid Ichigo to us. Everthing looks perfect, the cosplay costume, the wig and the tattoo, and he really looks the same as what he is portraying. So I cannot help sharing it with you now, I love Ichigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...