Monday, November 5, 2012

Interesting Bleach Group Cosplay

Picture Credit


If ask me that what is the cosplay that I always want to see in the cons or the other parties, I would say bleach group cosplay is one of them on my list. Yeah, I love bleach and group cosplay, the more people in it, the better, because that would be so interesting and amazing. At the same time, there are many different teams in the whole story, like the Shinigami, the arrancar or espada and the Zanpakuto and the like, we could find the ideal and cool group choice all the time.


And it would be more meaningful that cosplay our favorite characters together with our good friend or the like-minded people in the shows. Take a look at the bleach cosplay girls and boys in pictures, yeah, they display eye-catching and grand scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...