Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cute Inu x Boku SS Ririchiyo and Soushi Cosplay Couple

Hey guys, let’s enjoy some really great shots of Inu x Boku SS Ririchiyo and Soushi cosplay today, because I am watching this anime recently (it is my fourth time), and the more I watch it, the more love I could feel between Ririchiyo Shirakiin and Soushi Miketsukami, they are really a great couple. Hence, it should be bleach cosplay related post here but I post some cosplay pictures of these two lovely characters, hope you love them too.
picture credit
Apart from Bleach Ichigo Kurosaki and Rukia Kuchiki, Ririchiyo and Soushi from Inu x Boku SS obviously are one of my favorite couples. Ririchiyo has loli looks, like her kawaii face, petite figure, long straight hair and large eyes. Meanwhile, Soushi has tall staure, smooth silver hair, beautiful face and gentle nature. These two cosplayers indeed make a great Inu x Boku SS cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...