Monday, August 25, 2014

Cute Bleach Rukia Kuchiki Cosplay

Personally, I love Bleach Rukia Kuchiki very much, and the main reason is that we have so many aspects in common, except that I have long black hair extends to my butt. I was deeply fond of this bleach girl when I started watching anime Bleach. So I love all the cosplays about Rukia Kuchiki.


As the heroine of this story, Rukia is not a very beautiful girl or has good figure as lots of other anime girls, but she is brave, independent and acts like a boy, and has specail unique appeal that could hold plenty people's interest. She loves drawing but always turns out badly. Rukia has short black hair and large eyes, and is short in stature.

Cosplay bleach Rukia Kuchiki is popular all the time and is an ideal idea for small and cute cosplayers who are looking for simple anime costume. This cosplay girl is dressing up as the Shinigami Rukia, she looks cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...